1. Install the outdoor antenna in a location with the best signal, and as high as possible, ensure it is fixed well.
2. Connect the outdoor antenna to the 'BTS' port on the booster, using the included cable.
3. Connect your indoor antenna(s) to the "User" or "Mobile" port on the booster directly, or through a cable.
4. Plug your power adapter into the power socket to finish installation.
1. If there is still no signal recevied after activating the booster, please ensure the antenna is pointed at the mobile phone tower, or place the antenna where signal is strongest, it needs to be 3 bars or stronger.
2. Try adjusting the direction of the antenna if signal is still not found.
3. If signal strength is not steady, ensure that the outdoor and indoor antennas are not too close, they need to be as far away as possible, with a wall separating them, and not on the same (horizontal) level.